Welcome to episode 241 of Beyond The Veil: The Secret World where we are joined by Headshoty as we go over Funcom’s financial report for Q3 of 2017, as well as the plethora of quality of life changes and updates that came out this week.
It’s great news all around for Funcom and Secret World Legends. Aided by a very strong Secret World Legends relaunch and continued success of Conan Exiles, Q3 2017 marked the third consecutive profitable quarter for Funcom, the most profitable YTD 3Q in Funcom history. We go over the report and discuss the parts relevant to the game.
We then delve into the plethora of changes and updates that came out this week. Headshoty is on hand to start off the discussion on Anima Allocation, loot changes, upgrading items, as well as gameplay and combat changes. It’s a lively discussion aided by the comments and opinions in our Twitch chat channel.
We wrap things up by a collection of news coming from our community. To hear all that and more, make sure you download and listen to the entire episode.
Take a listen as we discuss our love of The Secret World in a casual and friendly atmosphere. Join us Live on Thursday nights at 7pm EST over at Twitch. Beyond the Veil is a community based weekly talk show produced by HolosuiteMedia.com.
Panelists: Verittas, Jingi, Ocho and Ember
Remaster Audio Engineer: MidniteShadow
Record Date: 16 November 2017
Exc. Producer: Antida Aeyel
Produced by: Holosuite Media
Email: [email protected]
Beyond The Veil’s theme song by Simon Pool & Marc Canham
Beyond The Veil’s Logo by Xander Hayes
- Origami Soldier’s poll on top 3 NPCs that players want to see as a pin – Their Twitter account – Poll
- Anima Nation’s great faction art, check it out on their Twitter
- The Buzzing: Info Roundup – Week Ending November 3rd
- Beyond the Veil Tier 272: Special 1st Year Anniversary Edition - July 24, 2018
- Beyond the Veil Tier 270: Happy Anniversary Secret World Legends - July 24, 2018
- Beyond the Veil Tier 269: Something Cool is Coming - July 18, 2018