This week the cast was joined by Huston Huddleston, the man that discovered a full replica of the Enterprise-D bridge. Please check out their website at NewStarship.com
Take a listen as we discuss our love of Star Trek and STO in a casual and friendly atmosphere. Tribbles is a Community based weekly talk show sponsored by TrekRadio.net, Subspace-Radio.net and HolosuiteMagazine.com. Be sure to tune in Friday, 6pm EST on TrekRadio.net for our live show and listen to our audio remastered shows on Subspace-radio.net on Wedesdays at 12pm EST.
Follow with us in our IRC chat room at HolosuiteMagazine.com or in STO’s game chat at “holosuite”. If you wish to add our IRC channel to any Apps, add #holosuite from the Coldfront.net server. Any questions, comments or ideas about our show, please write to us.
Looking for a fleet? Look us up in Star Trek Online. We have two very fun fleets. On the Federation side it’s Tribbles in Ecstasy, and on the KDF it’s Targs in Ecstasy.
Host: Don Burrito
Audio Engineer: Dion Sol
Content Manager: Bishop
Exc. Producer: Xander Hayes
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: @Tribbles In XTC
TIE’s theam song by Warp11
TIE’s Logo by Michel Achard
1. Dev Blog 26 – New Special Project announced. Federation players will get panels of the history of the Enterprise while Klingons get banners and an upgraded transporter room http://sto.perfectworld.com/
2. STO on RAPTR – This week STO joins the ranks of RAPTR and players can earn some awesome rewards if you sign up http://sto.perfectworld.com/
3. Foundry Challenge Voting Begins – This week voting begins on the Foundry challenge who will win have you voted play through the missions and pick your favorite http://sto.perfectworld.com/
1. Michael Dorn working on new Star Trek TV Series – Michael Dorn, known mostly for his role as Worf on both TNG and DS9, is working on starting a new TV series that may be called Star Trek: Captain Worf http://sciencefiction.com/
2. NewStarship.com Interview – This week Don and the rest of the cast sat down with a man that will soon become a legend in the Star Trek Community about the bridge hes restoring back to its original glory and the project that has thrusted him into the limelight
*** Main Site http://www.newstarship.com/
*** Indiegogo Site http://www.indiegogo.com/