Season 6 in STO is finally here!! The Tribbles are busy rounding up all the right stuff to make them selves a new home. So come on over and have a listen!
Take a listen as we discuss our love of Star Trek and STO in a casual and friendly atmosphere.Tribbles is a Community based weekly talk show sponsored by TrekRadio.net, Subspace-Radio.net and HolosuiteMagazine.com. Be sure to tune in Friday, 6pm EST on TrekRadio.net for our live show and listin to our audio remastered shows on Subspace-radio.net on Wedesdays at 12pm EST.
Follow with us in our IRC chat room at HolosuiteMagazine.com or in STO’s game chat at “holosuite”. If you wish to add our IRC channel to any Apps, add #holosuite from the Coldfront.net server. Any questions, comments or ideas about our show, please write to us.
Looking for a fleet, look us up in Star Trek Online. We have two very fun fleet, on the Federation side it’s Tribbles in Ecstasy, and on the KDF it’s Targs in Ecstasy.
Host/Exc. Producer: Xander Hayes
Audio Engineer: Dion Sol
Content Manager: Bishop
Email: [email protected]
Twitter: @Tribbles In XTC
TIE’s theam song by Warp11
TIE’s Logo by Michel Achard
1. Happy Birthday Mr Stewart Seems as though someone’s getting a little older today its OK though cause he can still kick a whole lot of Borg butt. Patrick Stewart is 72 today
2. Star Trek TNG 25th Anniversary posters on sale these awesome posters are on sale now grab them while you can http://store.startrek.com/
3. Burton Wishes he could have explored more of Geordi Laforge Burton says he would have liked to explore more of the Character than the show got a chance to http://www.trektoday.com/
4.New Impressionist style trek posters Not only are these posters cool but they are so awesome even a Klingon would love hanging them on their ship http://www.trektoday.com/
5. Khan may not be the villain for the next film Seems as Karl Urban though may have let it slip that Khan isn’t the villain of the movie could Cumberbatch be playing another classic villain from TOS? http://www.comingsoon.net/
6. Star Trek Grand Slam in L.A. After a four year hiatus it would appear that Creations Entertainment will be coming back to LA in 2013 http://www.treknews.net/2012/
1. Patch Notes Season 6 has gone live Yesterday and we have all the things you’ve been wanting to know http://sto-forum.perfectworld.
2. Tholian Incursion Goatshark gives us a little more info on the Tholians in the latest dev blog http://sto.perfectworld.com/
3. What does it take to get to the next tier of your new Starbase this has been the burning question for so long and now we have a clear path to a tier five starbase http://www.stowiki.org/Fleet_
4. Startrek.com to give away exciting STO prizes During Comicon If you are one of the lucky attendies this year at Comicon you could win some awesome STO prizes http://sto.perfectworld.com/
5. Cryptic points being converted to Zen Yesterday was the day that C-points were offically changed to Zen https://support.perfectworld.
6. Hearts and mind repeating today As its Friday the 13th we have a special surprise for those who don’t know it yet Hearts and Minds is coming back http://sto.perfectworld.com/
Meet the DOffs
1. new addtions
borticus has released a few notes on the forms about improving the doff system fixing the tooltip for players
2.below the crew threshold
borticus has released some info on the new nurse doffs from the packs it seems that when your crew is about 75% the regen buff will kick in
3.doff tracker 3.0
the guys responsible for the doff trekker is now upgraded for the new missions coming out and is looking good
4.The gravimetric doff
The gravimetric doff from the new packs will not be active while the other gravity well doff is active
5.G&B flight deck officer
the flight deck officers are now available in the SFA and KA for dilithium
1. The Xander Conundrum Seems as though things aren’t smelling too great on the TIE Starbase Xanders going into the new Fleet ship yard hes looking at all the Fleet Ships and wanting to learn everything about them only one problem he’s not too pleased with the cost of all those ship modules that’s going to be need to get them